In line with government advice, we are still open and able to run our lessons. Please read below as to what we are doing to keep you all safe and stay open:
- We have staggered lesson start times to ensure there are only a few people in the changing rooms at once and therefore you have plenty of socially-distanced space.
- The changing rooms are only used at the end of a lesson to limit the number of people using them. And there is a strict 5 minute limit to get changed in the changing room. No showers or hairdryers used as per government and school guidance.
- The chlorine level in the pool is strong enough to kill COVID-19 yet safe enough to swim in.
- Groups have 5 children maximum in - the maximum bather load for the pool in line with government guidance is over 30! We only have maximum of 10 swimmers plus 2 teachers in at any time therefore we are well below the maximum bather load.
- The government has stated on their website that businesses can still run so long as they are COVID-secure, which we are.
- Adults must wear masks upon entry into the school and socially distance from others to keep themselves and others safe.
- We have thoroughly risk assessed from the moment people enter the school until they leave and have reduced the risk of catching COVID-19 to a very minimal risk.