We will be teaching a four day crash course from 11th-14th April. Swimmers will have a 30minute lesson each day. Swimmers will be in groups according to their ability. Lesson time will be either 10am, 10.30am, 11am, or 11.30am - this will be confirmed by the end of March. Please contact us if you'd like to book on.
We are excited to announce that we are doing two crash courses during the summer holidays!
Crash courses are a great activity for your child. They are week-long intensive and fun swimming programmes. A 30-minute lesson every day allows for faster progression!
Please see the PRICES page for more information, and fill out the ENQUIRY form (or whatsapp/message) if you would like to book on.
Bookings for the Spring Term are open! Current customers have priority and have until the 13th to confirm if they still want their space. After this, those on the waiting list will be contacted if there are spaces available. Please check the Prices page for information about dates. Thank you!
In line with government advice, we are still open and able to run our lessons. Please read below as to what we are doing to keep you all safe and stay open:
- We have staggered lesson start times to ensure there are only a few people in the changing rooms at once and therefore you have plenty of socially-distanced space.
- The changing rooms are only used at the end of a lesson to limit the number of people using them. And there is a strict 5 minute limit to get changed in the changing room. No showers or hairdryers used as per government and school guidance.
- The chlorine level in the pool is strong enough to kill COVID-19 yet safe enough to swim in.
- Groups have 5 children maximum in - the maximum bather load for the pool in line with government guidance is over 30! We only have maximum of 10 swimmers plus 2 teachers in at any time therefore we are well below the maximum bather load.
- The government has stated on their website that businesses can still run so long as they are COVID-secure, which we are.
- Adults must wear masks upon entry into the school and socially distance from others to keep themselves and others safe.
- We have thoroughly risk assessed from the moment people enter the school until they leave and have reduced the risk of catching COVID-19 to a very minimal risk.
Hello! We hope you are well. Thank you for your patience with the first lesson last Saturday 10th October. There's just a little change we would like to make to ensure things work as safely and smoothly as possible:
- 5 minutes before your child's lesson please enter the school. Use the central corridor in the changing rooms to go onto poolside. Find a space and get your child ready for their lesson.
- When the lesson starts please take your child's clothes with you and leave using the central corridor.
- A few minutes before the end of your child's lesson you will be allowed back into the changing rooms. Please check the list and enter the changing room you have been allocated. We have done this to manage numbers so it is important you go in the correct changing room.
- Spray and wipe the space you'd like to use with the cleaning fluid and cloth, and leave your child's clothes there. Then go out onto poolside to collect your child at the end of their lesson.
We would also like to apologise for the door to the corridor as you come into the school being locked last week. This should not have been locked and I have let the school know. Thank you!!
We have just received the fantastic news from Colindale School that they are happy for us to resume lessons starting on Saturday 10th October. The Pure Swim team are currently busy finalising details to ensure everything is as safe as possible. Please rest assured that if you were previously booked on with us then you will be contacted, and then any spaces that remain will go to those on the waiting list who will also be contacted. We cannot wait to get back in the pool!
Hello! We hope you are all well! We are patiently awaiting news from the school as to when we can continue with our lessons. We thank you so much for your patience and understanding. As soon as there is an update on resuming lessons, existing customers will be contacted and then those who have made enquiries over the previous months will be contacted.
Unfortunately Pure Swim received the news this afternoon that Colindale Primary School will be completely closed until further notice. This includes all of the swimming and sports facilities. So, Pure Swim will sadly be unable to run its lessons with immediate effect.
All current clients will have the missed lessons credited to their account for when lessons begin again. The school have said their facilities will open when the school re-opens. We will keep you updated when we know when this will be.
Thank you for your understanding. We hope you remain safe and healthy in this uncertain time. As always, we appreciate your support.
The Pure Swim team will be contacting all current customers and people on our waiting list to take bookings for the upcoming summer term. Please expect to be contacted at some point over the next two weeks.
All current customers will be guaranteed a place with us for future bookings.